Ottawa 2018 | Christmas Festivities & Winter Fun
We live in a beautiful city that loves to put on a show any time of the year, and pulls out all the stops to celebrate Christmas. Here are a couple of links that may interest you:
Festive knick knacks, carollers and strings of sparkling lights… these are the best Christmas events and activities in Ottawa. Ottawa Tourism has filled its website with many fun, interesting, festive things to do: ottawatourism.ca
Narcity offers a short list of Things to Do as well. Visit their website for links to some of these items below, such as signing up for a free wagon ride!
1. Skate on the Rink of Dreams.
2. Watch the fireworks on Parliament Hill on NYE.
3. Take a drive down Taffy Lane.
4. Wander through Confederation Park to look at all the Christmas lights.
5. Watch the tree lighting on Thursday Dec. 8 at the National Art Gallery.
6. Go tobogganing at Green's Creek.
7. Take a wintery walk through Gatineau Park.
8. Take photos at Hog's Back Falls.
9. Sign up for a free wagon ride between 12-4pm in the ByWard Market on Saturdays and Sundays.
10. Watch the Christmas lights on Parliament Hill.
11. Visit the Arboretum.
12. Head to Major's Hill Park in the evening.
13. Take a hike to the Wilson Carbide Mill.